Translate

Friday 2 January 2015

Top 5 Blog Posts of 2014

No need for an explanation. These are my most favourite blog posts from my year!

1. Lily's Frozen Birthday Party
I love the movie Frozen almost as much as I love The Little Mermaid, my ultimate favourite. Anything Disney, musical and involves princesses. Not to mention my love for organizing a party, and a themed one at that! I had a lot of fun with this!




Taking your kids out in public
Sometimes it's good to vent and show people that your life isn't all sunshine and happiness. That no family is perfect and sometimes if you see me sipping wine at an unusual hour, you won't judge me. I really enjoyed writing this one!





3My Blog's First Birthday
This was a huge day for me. Big. HUGE.





4 My Guest Posts
Having wonderful friends that want to be involved with my blog and share their stories with my readers is a huge blessing. Im sure all of you enjoyed the change in host as well (haha!)
You can catch up with those ladies here.

The floor that almost wasn't
Man I love that floor.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...