Translate

Friday 24 January 2014

Friday Fun Snack - Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies



We made these during our snow day and they were beyond delicious! I ate 5 in a row, no lie. I'm also a sucker for cookie dough, I literally ate half the bowl.
Luckily I doubled the batch knowing that would happen, and now I have some dough left to throw in the freezer for a rainy day.


What you need


1 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1 cup Butter or Margarine
1 tsp Vanilla
1 Egg
2 cups Oats
1 1/2 cup Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
1 package Chocolate Chips


How you make them

Mix it up
Place on cookie sheet
Bake @350 for 10 minutes (or until edges start to brown)



My cousin shared a recipe for with me that called for Jello vanilla pudding mix. Unfortunately since I was snowed in, I didn't have any so I improvised with the above recipe. She swears by this recipe, so I would recommend to give it a go as well!

1 cup butter
3/4 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1 small package Jell-O instant vanilla pudding mix
2 eggs
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/4 cups flour
3 cups oatmeal, old-fashioned or quick
1 cup milk chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degree - bake 10 minutes (or until edges start to brown)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...