Translate

Friday 27 September 2013

Anniversaries + Friday Fun Snacks





Today my blog is officially 4 months old! In those 4 months, I've posted 52 entries, had 6,584 page views, 53 published comments and earned a ranking in the top 10 on Top Mommy Blogs.

Remember my very first blog entry? Give it a read.

I had no idea this blog would take me where it has today. I had no idea that my husband would actually be right. I started off just typing random sentences and somehow it grew into something fun and creative.
I love that people read it.
I love that people are inspired by it.
I love that people want to share it.
This blog would be nothing if no one ever read it, so thank you to everyone for your continued love and support.I love writing it!

What better way to celebrate than with cupcakes? Chocolate cupcakes.With peanut butter icing.
You're welcome.




Cupcakes
What you need
1/4 cup flour
2 cups sugar
3/4 cup cocoa
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp baking soda

1/2 cup oil
1 cup milk
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla

How you make it 
Mix group A separately
Beat in group B
Add 1 cup of boiling water
Bake @ 350 until cooked


Frosting

What you need
1/2 cup butter
1 cup creamy peanut butter
3 tablespoons milk
2 cups icing sugar

How you make it
Mix butter and peanut butter together
Gradually add icing sugar and milk until it's fluffy

If you like things a little easier, like I do, I discovered that mixing Betty Crocker's vanilla icing with some peanut butter can whip up a pretty good replacement.


Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm gonna push my self to make it this weekend. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...